Friday #56 The Guardian of Kelmar



I was taking a little break over the holidays and now I'm back to posting one of my favorite blogging games online. I do hope your holidays were warm and wonderful and that your new year is bright and beautiful! So, what will you do with Friday 56? Maybe you'll reach over for the book you are currently reading and find the fifth sentence on page 56 and share it with us. It's quite simple, really... don't you think?


Rules:

* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.

* Turn to page 56.

* Find the fifth sentence.

* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions 
on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.

* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

 So, here's mine:

"I've taught you about many subjects using my voice and by demonstration, but as is true with most anything, the best way to learn a skill is to experience it firsthand."

~ The Guardian of Kelmar: Book 1 of the Kelmar Trilogy by Laura Sepesi


Warmest Regards,
~ LadyD


Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Very true words. Thanks for the compliment on the blog. I'm happy with it!

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!