American Writer and Cartoonist best known for his collection of children's books. 1904-1991
Welcome to Quote It!
Please feel free to grab the button and create your own post.
Add as many quotes as you wish, from whom ever you wish. It can even be lyrics to a song.
Just tell us who it is. Anonymous welcome too.
And please leave your link.
Dr. Seuss Quotes:
1. “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
2. “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
3. “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
4. “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”
5. “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
6. “I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
7. “I meant what I said and I said what I meant.”
8. “The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”
9. “How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?”
|10. “Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.”|
|Of course, there's so much more... my favorites are the first two. How about you?|
“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis