The Friday 56: Jobs For Teenagers



Rules: *Grab a book, any book. *Turn to page 56. *Find any sentence that grabs you. *Post it. *Add your (url) post below in Linky @ http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com. It's that simple.

 My Friday 56:

"69% of business owners who created a business plan said that it was a major contributor to their success."
-- Carol Topp

I am really enjoying this book and can't wait to post my review on this one. Stay tuned! :)

More of Page 56 from Starting a Micro Business.

"Start by asking for advice from your parents, an accountant, a current business owner and potential customers. They can help you with pricing decisions and give you marketing ideas as well; their input will be invaluable to you. Listen to their suggestions as wisdom, not criticisms of your ideas. They want you to succeed."
I wish this was available when I was a kid. I definitely will be passing this book along to my 3 grandsons when they are older! 

Starting a Micro Business





“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis




Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this one sounds full of informative ideas...thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY FRIDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Sounds like a great book to pass along. Who doesn't want to start a business? I did when I was a teen. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/03/friday-book-memes_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. After taking Business class, I know this to be true. Great 56! Wish my teen would get a job!

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!