Wordless Wednesday: Grandkid Art

Grandson Cartoon Character: LadyD Books


LadyD Books: Grandson Cartoon Character


Granddaughter Cartoon Character: LadyD Books

Grandson Comic Character: LadyD Books

Wordful Wednesday

I love photography. I also LOVE children's books. I'm always looking at the illustration and cover art of a book. How about you? When I have some free time, I really like to do fun things in PhotoShop. Today I wanted to share an entirely different look of a photograph by turning it into a "cartoon image." So what do you think?  I like the look.  I was wondering what type of camera (mine's point and shoot) you have and if you've discovered some photo tips and sites along the way...  I came across a very cool blog Through Squirrel Eyes.





“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis



Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I have a Canon Rebel and I should really have a point and shoot because I still have no idea how to use it correctly or to it's fullest. I love what you did with the photos. It's fun having a new perspective!

    ~Mimi

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!