Paper Galaxy


Paper Galaxy: Out-of-This-World Projects to Cut, Fold & Paste

The Friday 56

"Refer to the General Instructions section of the book for copying patterns."
Book Beginnings

"Welcome to the Paper Galaxy. With the patterns and instructions in this book, you will be able to make fantastic three-dimensional creations using only paper, scissors, and glue."

After I build these stars, I will have my own paper galaxy!

 SkyWatch Friday

Are you a fan of origami? Yes, folding paper!

Follow Friday 

Q. Keeping with the spirit of giving this season, what book do you think EVERYONE should read and and if you could, you would buy for it for all of your family and friends?

A. The Kelmar Trilogy by Laura Sepesi

 LadyD Books is participating in,

 






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis
Enhanced by Zemanta

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun book. Would have been great to have when my son was small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waay to impatient for origami, but I think it's amazing! Hop on over if you have the time and I hope you have a great weekend,
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.com/2011/12/fridays-blog-exploration.html
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just came across your blog on the Friendly Friday blog hop! New follower :)

    Check out my blog and follow back! http://www.the-not-so-desperate-chef-wife.com/

    Thanks,
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here to follow you via Friendly Friday!

    Brooke
    http://cupcakecucumber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all for today's visit, a warm welcome to Juli, Krista and Brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome aboard Krystyl, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!