|A Cooking Sky!|
Waking up one morning, I looked at this gorgeous view and wondered, "What's for breakfast?" It seems my photography experiences always remind me of a story. There's a pro whom I've met online and admire his work. If you have the time, visit http://sparepartsandpics.blogspot.com
So many experienced photographers share their proud photos at http://skyley.blogspot.com/
If you would like to sell your photos, visit http://www.dreamstime.com
"I LOVE TO COOK. Cooking has never been a chore, but a passion in my life. Though it's my chosen work, I've always kept it in perspective. It's not a rocket science after all. Cooking is a way to connect with others while enjoying one of life's daily pleasures-food!"From: Cooking in Everyday English by Todd English
* I am thrilled to add this great cookbook to my library. It's perfect for the novice cook to the pro chef. This hardcover book, filled with gorgeous illustrations and simple recipes, will grace your table with good tasting food.
"Oh boy, do I have opinions on crab cakes! I think a good crab cake is loaded with crabmeat and just barely bound together by other ingredients like mustard, herbs and crumbs."
-- Cooking in Everyday English: THE ABCs OF GREAT FLAVOR AT HOME by TODD ENGLISH
I always enjoy stopping by http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com to see what my friends are reading. Hope you'll join us this New Year!
So, looking back over the year, here are my top 5 posts:
1. Quote It Saturday: The Universe
2. Secrets to Tutu Making Success
3. Children's Book List For Special Needs Children
4. 1001 Books You Should Read
5. Real Solutions for Busy Moms by Kathy Ireland
I have 3 New Year resolutions in the blogging world:
1. Are you in my Google Circle? LadyD Books
2. Looking for photos for your blog? http://www.dreamstime.com/free-photos
3. To invite you to ShopSquad, the Shopping Website, http://www.shopsquad.com/invited_by/LadyD
LadyD Books is participating in today's memes:
Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year!
“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis