Pretty Leopard

kitty costume: LadyD Books

Review: Halloween Kitty Costume

Cat Costumes are the best for my two-year-old granddaughter. That's what she wants to be for Halloween this year, a Pretty Leopard. I must say, she is adorable! We are very pleased with the outfit. The cat costume fits perfectly in size. We, her mother and I, chose a 2T Toddler. In addition to the main, full-length portion of the body, the costume comes with a kitty ear headband and tail. I especially love the black feather trim around the pant legs and arms. It adds a great, festive touch. See for yourself in the above photo. I think you'll agree with me; so cute! They even have adult selections, too. Stop by and visit more cat costumes.

As a grandma of four, I'm a member of the preferred customer program. That means I receive free expedited ground shipping on all orders of $50.00 or more. Costume Supercenter.com takes the risk out of shopping unseen. They have a great free size and product exchange. The company is located on the east coast and provides a huge selection of costumes for everyone. Plus, there are oodles of choices of accessories for any occasion.

back of cat costume: LadyD Books


What I especially like about the company's website is that it is easy to navigate and find what you want based on your family needs. They have categories arranged for men and women, boys and girls, toddler and teens, and Plus sizes, too. Prices range from under $5.00 to over $100.00 If you're looking for a bargain, visit the Clearance Costumes as well.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with the quality of the Pretty Leopard costumes. The animal print fabric is very soft to the touch and it doesn't hinder any movement while wearing it. So, trick-or-treating will be a fun and safe activity. The company has provided a great quality outfit. All we have to do is add the nose and whiskers with a black pencil!

child's leopard costume: LadyD Books


We love the Halloween Kitty costume! ***** stars! What a great choice.

You might want to catch my other Halloween costume review that my grandson loves, Super Mario

Have you thought about it? Are you thinking of a dress up any character for your little one this Halloween?  I've seen costumes in the store already, so shopping online at Costume SuperCenter.com is another great alternative.


 Warmly,






 “You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I have one just like that! She looks cuter in it though!

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!