One Word 2013: JOY

blogger button
Only A Breath

 This past month has been a roller coaster for me as far as emotions are concerned. As an older woman, yearly mammograms are important to me. This time, the radiologist said, "I think we found something but maybe it's nothing." After waiting what seemed like ages, I was scheduled for the ultrasound test the day before Valentine's Day. This time, the radiologist came in and announced, "Negative. There's nothing there."

So, "nothing" has turned into "something" to celebrate. Praise God!

And that gives me Joy!

one word blogger button





 “You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. What a joy that brings LadyD:)
    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana, Thank you for your sweet comment about my post yesterday. I'm happy to meet you. I also have a sister Diane. Love your name. Smile!

    I went through the exact experience with a mammogram a couple of years ago. Also, with the same result. A real scare and a blessing was the outcome. There is breast cancer in my family so it was extra scary. I am so glad you can have JOY about this.

    I live in the mountains of Western N Carolina. It is beautiful here. I enjoyed your photo of the place where you live as well. Quite different but lovely just the same.

    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!