Dino Cloud and Wild Mustard Days

dinosaur image inside a cloud: LadyD Books

When I walked down to the bottom of our avocado grove, I looked up and saw these beautiful clouds. Later on, I recognized a gray shadow image of what appears to be a dinosaur. Do you see him? My word, what a pleasant surprise... I just love nature!

Photo for Skywatch Friday

face scrub recipes



Simple Recipes for Easy Homemade Face Scrubs and Body Exfoliants (All Natural Cosmetics)


Relaxing Avocado Body Scrub

Ingredients:


1 cup oatmeal, coarsely ground
1/2 cup avocado oil
4-5 drops lavender essential oil

"Mix all ingredients in a glass bowl or jar. Rub into damp skin, massage for 2-3 minutes and rinse with warm water."

I'm really enjoying the book and especially to find anything to do with avocados. Do you like body exfoliants and did you know that there are coffee and flax seed scrubs? I learned that avocados are compatible with most skin types because they are full of beta carotene, vitamin B, C, and E.

Wild Mustard


wild mustard on the land: LadyD Books

Along the nature trails that enclose my 2 1/2 acres, I've come across lots of wild mustard this year. Of course, I live in SoCal and see it everywhere but I was wondering if it is in the hills where you live?

Happy Reading!







 “You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis
© copyright 2013 – All rights reserved
LadyD Books
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF

Post a Comment

As always, so nice to hear from you!