Becoming A Woman Of Excellence


Becoming A Woman Of Excellence


About The Book


Part One - The Goal


Excellence: A Goal Worth Pursuing
Excellence: God's Character
Excellence: Becoming Like Christ

Part Two - The Cost

Excellence: Rooted in Surrender
Excellence: Exemplified by Obedience

Part Three - The Prize


Excellence: Molded by Discipline
Excellence: Guarded by Discretion
Excellence: Made Precious by a Gentle and Quiet Spirit
Excellence: Perfected by Purity
Excellence: Proclaimed by Wisdom

Part Four - The Praise


Excellence: Portrayed in the Life of a Godly Woman (Proverbs 31)

Book Beginning

While reading through the Book of Ruth, I was struck with Boaz's praise of Ruth: "And now my daughter, do not fear. I will do for you whatever you ask, for all my people in the city know that you are a woman of excellence." (Ruth 3:11)

The Friday #56


"If only Eve had sought the counsel of God. If only I would take the time to ask God's thoughts concerning my decisions."

My Thoughts


This is a motivating Bible study to discover what you should be striving for as you look to God's excellence as a model. Cynthia Heald challenges women to become women of excellence, freedom, purpose, prayer, and grace through this book. If you're hungry for God's perspective on success in a society that bombards you with conflicting demands, feed on the truths of God's word that you'll discover here. You will not only learn to 'approve things that are excellent," but will experience the joy of becoming God's woman of excellence.

5/5 stars.

Becoming A Woman Of Excellence

Skywatch Friday


Gorgeous Pink Cloud: LadyD Books


Oh, my goodness... This is my view overlooking our quiet little town.  The majestic cloud at dusk just warms and comforts my heart... I'm at peace and all is well with my soul!

Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies everywhere!

Blessings,







“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis
© copyright 2016 – All rights reserved
LadyD Books

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF

Post a Comment

As always, so nice to hear from you!