FotoJet Designer Review

Violinist: Photo Editing





FotoJet Designer Details

FotoJet Designer, a simple but powerful graphic design app. It's available on both Mac and Windows.

Some of its key features:

* 900+ templates for social media graphics, magazine covers, cards, posters, flyers, banners and more.
* Thousands of resources: clipart, fonts, effects, backgrounds, lines, and shapes, etc.
* Powerful editing tools: crop, resize, rotate, layer management, duplicate, undo/redo, etc.

My Review

This is a fantastic tool for anyone who loves photography work, especially if you're a blogger and have a website. For example, in photo #1 I found a great photo template and added text and clipart for musicians to use piano chords in a very popular song. This image was created for Pinterest and its users.

Oceans: Where Feet May Fail


There are many wonderful font styles (sizes and shapes) to work with for headings and subheadings. Here in photo #2 and #3, I chose an eye-popping bubble effect in my text.

The Power of Music


Music Party

The good thing is that there are a variety of choices regarding templates to use for your various needs in creating banners or cards. For example, FotoJet offers pictures (templates) of fashion, travel, sports, food, landscape and so much more. There are so many creative possibilities at your fingertips, including uploading your own personal photos to work with.

If you like photo editing, I know I sure do... then you must look into this great photo designer app. You are in control of adding or removing any text designs on their photos as well as your very own.

In photo #4 I've designed a FaceBook Cover Art banner. Next, I will be working on a Spring Recital cover front and updating my YouTube and Google+ banners. So many delightful options to create for personal and business use.

Piano Lessons Banner

For photo #5, I went all out in social media and shared this photo that I created in FotoJet with my audience. Everyone loves Billy Joel and the response was great on FaceBook!

Billy Joel Quote

So, give it a try. I highly recommend the app and give it 5 stars! It's easy to use and you'll really enjoy it. Special thanks to Candy at PearlMountain Technology.

Oh, and you may be interested in private or group piano lessons if you're in SoCal. Please stop by LadyDpiano.com and send me a quick note. I'd love to hear from you. Wishing you all the best!

Happy photo designing!

-- LadyD
 “You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF

Post a Comment

As always, so nice to hear from you!