Earlier in the week, I was shopping at our local Costco and came upon a bag of chopped cauliflower in the freezer section. I had microwaved it and it tasted pretty good. I thought about spicing it up a bit with the ingredients I had on hand... My family said this salad was a huge success!
Here's the recipe:
Greek Cauliflower Salad
- Cauliflower, one head chopped on a food processor or frozen bag cooked
- Yellow Mini Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- Red Onion, maybe less than 1/2, finely chopped
- Red Cherry Tomatoes, about a cup, sliced in half
- Greek Kalamata Olives, pitted and chopped
- Parsley, 1 Tbl. You can add fresh mint and Greek basil if you want
- Salt and pepper to your liking
Mix all together and add your favorite Balsamic dressing. Serves 6.
Enjoy this Greek Cauliflower Salad on a warm Fall day! Also, you may be interested in a few books:
The Ultimate Healthy Greek Cookbook and A Taste of Greece.
“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis
© copyright 2008-2019– All rights reserved