Irresistibly Sweet Award



Freda over at Freda's Voice gave me this sweet and lovely award. Make sure you stop by her blog and check it out.

This is my very first award and I decided to pass it along to a few chosen ladies.

Rules:
1. List 4 Guilty Pleasures
2. Reward other bloggers


My Guilty Pleasures:

1. Long, hot showers!
2. Eating too much of something that I know isn't good for me!
3. I LOVE clotheslines, the smell of fresh air-dried clothes. So, using the dryer when the sun's out.
4.
Getting a massage with hot stones.


 Bloggers I pass the award onto:

Woven By Words 

 Shibley Smiles

Laurel-Rain Snow Creations

Brimful Curiosities

Grammy Mouse Tails

Starting Fresh

Elizabeth Dulemba

Cindys Love of Books

Seven Clown Circus

Valerie Storey






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking of me. I will try to do a blog post, but I have a lot going on with a sick little guy and other posts going up. You're awesome!

    ~Mimi @ Woven by Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...that's so sweet of you. Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award, and thank you so much for sharing it with me! Love the "look" and content of your blog, no surprise that others do, too. Now to figure our which of my many guilty pleasures to reveal! Wishing you a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your Award! This is so sweet of you, thank you for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!