So, let me share with you why I like this book so much! I believe it's a process in dealing with our anxiety and fears. We live in an anxious world that's going so fast. I'm finding that everyone gets scared at times and everyone is afraid of something. I felt like Ruth wrote just to me because her book spoke straight to my heart!
First, if you're looking for some answers in coping with fear and anxiety issues, you'll find amazing tools that will help greatly in Ruth's new book. With research gathered from over 4,000 people, I found many insightful ways to shrink problems down to a manageable size. Without a doubt, I moved forward to reaching some of my goals with the gifts and talents that I have. It's definitely a process in understanding our fears that go with some pretty deep issues. The writings in the book have stretched my faith. What helps is to learn the archetypes of fear and know what truth is to help move you forward through the hard times. At first, you feel quite vulnerable but it's liberating to have the freedom (to give yourself permission) to try something new! You just do it! So, discover your purpose, your dreams, and goals by doing it scared!
5/5 stars! Highly recommend!
Want to Know if This Book is for You?
- Do you ever feel like life is passing you by?
- Have you ever let fear hold you back from pursuing a goal or dream?
- Do you ever worry about making a mistake or getting it wrong?
- Have you ever felt like you're not even sure what you really want out of life, but you know it's something?
- Do you ever envy people who dare to do the things you don't dare to do?
- Have you ever said no when you wished you dared say yes?
- Have you ever felt regret for a chance or an opportunity you didn't take?
- Do you ever worry about what other people might say if you tried something new?
- Have you ever felt like there must be something more out there for you?
What You'll Learn
- Identify your own unique Fear Archetype™ - the specific type of fear that keeps you stuck - and learn how to conquer it.
- Dare to start thinking bigger about your life and your goals while you also create a concrete plan of action for how to get there.
- Learn how to foster accountability in order to stay motivated and accomplish big things.
- Embrace a new set of core beliefs--the Principles of Courage--that will allow you to push past fear in your own life.
- Learn why the most powerful secret to success is already in your grasp--you just have to know how to use it.
“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis
© copyright 2008-2019– All rights reserved