Baby Bundt Cake

Squirrel Queen recommended a new photo meme and I'm delighted to come aboard Mellow Yellow Monday.

I had no idea just how much "yellow" is in my life. What a happy color it is. 


Bundt Cake: LadyD Books


I have found it on cupcake platters, as well as on top of this yummy baby shower cake for our daughter.

We were doubly delighted to welcome a sweet granddaughter to our world and adding to our 3 grandsons!

Yum... let them all it cake!


If you have the time and are interested in 2 tier cake decorations, visit Bundle of Beauty. 

Plus, one additional resource that I like is a book written by Annie Rigg. I have always liked the name, Annie. Reminds me of the color yellow.


Birthday Cakes for Kids
 

Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. so yummy! makes me wanna drool here!

    my MYM is up, please check it out here Easter Egg Hunting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your yellows, what a great way to get started with MYM!

    I am having problems with your page. On Firefox it kept freezing my screen, now on IE it is slow and jumping around. I'll try something else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! my eyes are getting big! i love this post, makes me crave! really mouthwatering!!

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!