Blankies and Quilts

Pastel Flowers: LadyD Books
For Flowers on Saturday

In my garden, this beautiful deciduous long flowering shrub grows.

Flowers: LadyD Books
For Tina's Weekend Flowers

They are so easy to grow in a warm climate, full sun to partial shade.


Flower: LadyD Books
Quilts, Blankies, Flowers for Pink Saturday
I believe it's called Rose of Sharon, maybe not. So many kinds.

granddaughter in polka dots: LadyD Books

My granddaughter adorned with polka dots, stripes, and leggings, loves her special blanket.



For Quote It Saturday

 "The best kind of sleep beneath Heaven above/ Is under a quilt, handmade with love."

My Aunt's Quilt: LadyD Books


"Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love."
Quotes About Quilting 

Photo Credit: jjulian812


"Blessed are the piecemakers" 
 "A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars."

Happy Earth Day!
 






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis

Enhanced by Zemanta