Sky Reflection: Scarecrow Walk


sky reflection
town square

 The Fountain of Giving

Here is our local fountain located in the town square. Weekly farmer's markets, various craft shows and artists display their goods here. I think I surprised myself by taking this first sky reflection with my Nikon D200. We had a little rain shower to usher in the fall season, then the blue skies broke forth. You can see some amazing photos at SkyWatch Friday

Scarecrow Walk-About

western scarecrow: LadyD Books

princess and haulk scarecrow: LadyD Books

scarecrow lineup: LadyD Books

My granddaughter is so trusting. She walked up to the "big dolls" to join the Scarecrow Line Up!"
Photo for Color Connection. If you have the time and are interested, you can Make a Monster. Also available online, I found from flashlight press,  I_Need_My_Monster_Trick_or_Treat.

The Friday 56

What Must I Do To Be Saved?


So, listen up scarecrows...

"In fact, the Bible tells us that if we are trusting in our own righteousness and good works, instead of Jesus or in addition to Jesus, we are not saved (Ephesians 2:8-9)
I'm currently reading through the book by James R. Anderson and so far, I can see that this would be a good Bible study tool. I think the author's main goal is to show us that the Bible is true.

Dear readers, hoping you and yours have a fun weekend and a safe Halloween.

Kind Regards,








“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis
Enhanced by Zemanta

11 comments:

  1. I love the huge gazing ball at the top of the fountain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that reflection! And that 56 is so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DRopping by from color connections. I love your pictures and your granddaughter is so sweet:)
    Have a nice week-end!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool reflection and your granddaughter is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How interesting! I worry about those scarecrows -- they would scare me if i ran into one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shots. Happy sky watching.

    Skywatch

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a cute photo of your granddaughter with the scarecrows!


    Visiting for color connection
    Witch Themed Halloween Party

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the reflection. it's great that your granddaughter is not afraid of the scarecrows. visiting here for color connection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little darling model is just so adorable.

    Thank you for joining Color Connection last week. Can't wait to see what color will you be this week. The linky is up.

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!