Seasons of April: How To Help your Kids Succeed

Seasons of April: How To help Your Kids Succeed l LadyD Books


What It's About

A delightful compilation of the stories and events of over seventeen years of the author's life with his daughter, April.

Seasons of April by Raymon Grace

The Friday #56

"April has helped to form me into a better person. Her kindness, beauty, and ability to do anything she sets her mind to, make me determined to follow in her footsteps."
Book Review

The author is writing to his daughter about their life together in the Appalachian Mountains. I love his word crafting because you feel like you are present in the moment with him. He encourages kindness and respect to be passed down from generation to generation. I especially like the survival training and lifestyle shared between a father and daughter. I don't think I've ever read a book quite like this. It's written from the heart and quite charming. The book makes a great gift for a child or grandchild, too. I really enjoyed it and recommend. We all want our kids to succeed!

5/5 stars!

You may be interested in some books from another publishing company.

Kids and Teen Books at chroniclebooks.com


Happy Reading!

-- LadyD

“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF

Post a Comment

As always, so nice to hear from you!