The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle

the very hungry caterpillarImage by bobcat rock via Flickr
I had a wonderful trip to town this morning. I stopped by our local library and joined the "Friends of the Library"! Our community has plans to build a new library. The library of the future is coming to Fallbrook. Most San Diego libraries have at most- 800 sq.ft. of meeting space. The building will be about 18,000 square feet, compared to 8,100 sq.ft. for the current one. Do you have a newly built library in your community?
Below the library is a bookstore called The Bottom Shelf and today I discovered a board book for my Grandson that so many of you have blogged about and posted your review. It's the famous 40-year-old book written by Eric Carle titled, The Very Hungry Caterpillar. I was so delighted to purchase the book to read to Grandson #2. I fell in love with the book instantly as so many of you have... wow what a learning experience on the life circle of the butterfly! Have a look for yourself... don't you agree it's 5 stars?



Not only do I like the story lesson but the music is excellent as well! Do you know someone who is still hungry? Sounds like my Grandson! lol

-- LadyD

Bookmark and Share

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF

Post a Comment

As always, so nice to hear from you!