Books Bought #8

Books Bought is a weekly meme that my new Canadian friend hosts on Cindy's Love of Books. In this great meme we list all the cool books we buy in the week.

If you want to take part all you have to do is leave a comment in her post, http://cindysloveofbooks saying you are taking part and leave the link so Cindy can check out what you bought this week in books.

If you don't buy books weekly that is fine you can post it whenever you buy books.

Here's my list of wonderful treasures I purchased for my Grandson. Keep in mind he'll be 2 soon so I'm investing weekly in his awesome book library! After all, it is so very fun to be a Grandma and to shop for the one that always thinks his Grandma is the greatest!! And when he smiles, aw how it warms my heart so!

1. Wild places: Mountains, Jungles & Deserts by A. Wilkes

2. Southwest Indians Coloring Book - Peter F. Copeland
3. The Big Golden Book of Boats and Ships - Patricia Relf

Finally, I couldn't resist this half off sale. I think it was the primary colors that grabbed my eye!

4. Little Miss Spider: A Christmas Wish - David Kirk
"Reaching out to a star-She shed a small tear And wished for the one gift She wanted this year..."
 http://www.scholastic.com/titles/missspider/author.htm


Warmest Regards,
~ LadyD


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF

Post a Comment

As always, so nice to hear from you!