Wordless Wednesday: Where's Liberace When You Need Him?

Summertime Piano

 Every Wednesday LadyD Books participates in a meme called Wordless Wednesday.









Tropical Piano

Purple Piano

Balwin Beale

Patriotic

Feeling Groovy

Zebra

Music Room


Wordful Wednesday: I like my piano in a natural wood. I prefer a black or brown piano. If you feel the  need to decorate one, perhaps the above photos may inspire you to paint your piano and decorate!

 Best,
-- LadyD Books


“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis


Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I think I'm sticking with the natural wook as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those piano designs are more than I would want in my house. Probably cool for a tour or something. I prefer mine to be natural.

    ~Mimi @ Woven by Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pianos are crazy! I'm with you - I much prefer my piano in its natural state. ;)

    WW: Halloween Fun

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!