Welcome to Quote It!
Please feel free to grab the button and create your own post.
Add as many quotes as you wish, from whom ever you wish. It can even be lyrics to a song.
Just tell us who it is. Anonymous welcome too.
And please leave your link. Visit our meme hostess Freda's Voice
Today, I chose 5 quotes from positive thinkers.
1. "Prayer is love on its knees."
-- Peter Lundell, pastor at Walnut Community Church in Walnut, California, from his book Prayer Power: 30 Days to a Stronger Connection with God
2. "True happiness is when the love that is within us finds expression in external activities."
-- Mata Amritanandamayi, also known as the "hugging saint," who has hugged more than 27 million people across the world over the past 30 years.
3. "Wealth isn't always measure in dollar signs. We each have time, talent and creativity, all of which can be powerful forces for positive change. Share your blessings in whatever form they come and to whatever level you have been blessed."
-- Jon M. Huntsman, philanthropist and founder with his wife, Karen, of the Huntsman Cancer Institute, from his book Winners Never Cheat: Everyday Values We Learned As Children (But May Have Forgotten)
4. "Make a game of finding something positive in every situation. Ninety-five percent of your emotions are determined by how you interpret events."
-- Brian Tracy, self-help author and motivational speaker
5. "Awards are on the outside. Rewards are on the inside."
-- Kristen Chenoweth, Tony Award-winning actress, from her new book, A Little Bit Wicked: Life, Love and Faith in Stages
Do you have a favorite here? Wishing you a great, rewarding weekend.
“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis
My Family from WiddlyTinks.com