The Friday 56: Women Living A Life With Purpose


Page 56:


"Somehow in this crisis I couldn't seem to keep from replaying my "if-onlys" and "what-ifs."
From -- Women Living A Life With Purpose... God's Way. Life Changing Stories of Everyday Women Who Determined To Live Life God's Way.  (White Stone Books - Harrison House Publishing Company)







LadyD Books participates in a blogging meme called, The Friday 56. Would you like to join us? It's a great way to see what everyone is reading. If you're interested, here's all you need to do.

*Grab a book, any book. 

*Turn to page 56. 

*Find any sentence that grabs you. 

*Post it. 

*Add your link to The Friday 56 at Freda's Voice

 Happy Friday! What book has held your interest this week?






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis

3 comments:

  1. Great 56! That is the thoughts that usually take over in crisis. Normal.
    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, those what-ifs and if-onlys can get us at anytime!

    Thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog. Like your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In times of troubles those what-ifs and if-onlys will find a way to sneak into our minds. That's a great 56.

    Re your comment on my cats and the outdoors today. Those are two of my little former ferals, they are pretty tame with me but unfortunately they are unlikely to ever be house cats. I do worry about them living outside.

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!