Crocodile Sky



At first I saw a crocodile in the clouds but then from another perspective, I thought perhaps I was looking at a hummingbird. So, what is it that you see? 

For certain, on a clear day it looks like you can see forever.



Take a peek at other beautiful sky photos at Sky Watch Friday.

By the way, I took this shot with clear skies yesterday. Then today you probably heard on the news about all the wind damage that has happened here in California. 

How is the weather where you are?

Best,






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful sky, and love those S. CA mountains in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That really does look like a crocodile. Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    Beautiful picture you show.
    Wishing you a good weekend.
    / Hanne Bente

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful, what a lovely day!

    My sky shots, come and see. Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!