Blankies and Quilts

Pastel Flowers: LadyD Books
For Flowers on Saturday

In my garden, this beautiful deciduous long flowering shrub grows.

Flowers: LadyD Books
For Tina's Weekend Flowers

They are so easy to grow in a warm climate, full sun to partial shade.


Flower: LadyD Books
Quilts, Blankies, Flowers for Pink Saturday
I believe it's called Rose of Sharon, maybe not. So many kinds.

granddaughter in polka dots: LadyD Books

My granddaughter adorned with polka dots, stripes, and leggings, loves her special blanket.



For Quote It Saturday

 "The best kind of sleep beneath Heaven above/ Is under a quilt, handmade with love."

My Aunt's Quilt: LadyD Books


"Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love."
Quotes About Quilting 

Photo Credit: jjulian812


"Blessed are the piecemakers" 
 "A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars."

Happy Earth Day!
 






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis

Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. Those blooms look like Hibiscus, though I know they are not. Just similar.
    Love those quotes, especially the first.
    And your grandlittle is a sweety!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Sweetie...
    Oh what a glorious share this morning. These lilac colored blooms are absolutely gorgeous, and I too believe they are Rose of Sharon. (My Momma's were always a pinkish color, but they sure look like them.) The color is so lush and serene. Just gorgeous.

    Love that little polka dotted cutie patootie. Does it get any better than our grands with their love? I don't think so either.

    Love the quilts. That is something I am going to be taking a stab at this Fall when I go home to visit Momma. I can't wait. I have the blocks done, now just need Momma to help piece together. Your's are exquisite.

    Have a glorious weekend dear friend. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blooms. I can never tell the difference between Rose of Sharon and hibiscus.

    Your granddaughter looks so cute in her polka dots and stripes. Only the young can get away with the combination. Both of the quilts are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty shots of a very pretty shrub. Love the Colors I know its violet but it almost looks grey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pics and great quotes!! Quilts handmade with love really are the best kind!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a beautiful flowering shrub in your garden

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!