Pink Cadilac: Birthday Bash



Photo Credit: ralphgl






Pink Flowers: LadyD Books
 
LadyD Books sends warm birthday greetings to Beverly of Pink Saturday!  Pink Saturday is all about celebrating friendship and fellowship. These beautiful Begonias grow well in semi-shade; so warm and delicate to look at, celebrating life. To me, it kind of looks like a begonia necklace for the birthday girl!




At the Lavender Farm in Valley Center, I discovered mounds of Lantana with pink and yellow blossoms, along with this pretty Monarch butterfly. At least, I think that's the name of this kind.





Photo Credit: Fairy Graphics
For Quote It Saturday

"Flowers leave some of their fragrance in the hand that bestows them." -- Chinese Proverb 

"To see the world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower; Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour." -- William Blake
                                                                                                            

Photo Credit: polderfoto
Now, every birthday should have some brightly colored, yummy frosted cupcakes for their guests at the party! There's something about a little sweet cake and a hot cup of tea at a ladies party!



It's been a fabulous Saturday in celebrating Beverly's birthday. Wishing her more to come! I find it amazing that we can get to know one another more, discover people's interests and glean some wisdom along the way.


Oh, and don't forget to dance to Pink Cadilac!





Now, I think I'll curl up with my grandchildren,  snuggle a bit and read a good book! If you have the time, visit my unique blooming cactus, at http://ladyd-books.blogspot.com










LadyD Books is linking with the following memes today:





Blessings,






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis
Enhanced by Zemanta

8 comments:

  1. Wow - these are some really cool pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool pictures and quotes, I LOVE the pink Cadillac!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...very lovely work!! Terrific cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an excellent job on your various pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like your "pinks". The book seems like one I'll try to find for my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic hommage! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there - thanks for the follow! Although they don’t normally include kid’s books, I post reviews of the books I read on my web site - you may find some of them interesting.

    Stewart M - Australia

    ReplyDelete
  8. The car, your cupcakes and your nails, - WOW!
    Great serie of shots!
    Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!