Goodbye Google Friend Connect

lego blocks at legoland: LadyD Books


Dear Readers,

If you follow LadyD Books RSS Feed in Google Reader, you'll need to make a change before July 1 (tomorrow) when Google Reader will be closed. I like Blog Lovin and you can follow my blog, here.

As you know, Google Reader (Google Friend Connect) will be on its way out tomorrow. There's still time to transfer the blogs you read over to Bloglovin. Here's a few blogs that show you how to do that.



Nutritionella

Hello Bloglovin!

Lego Man: LadyD Books

I am thrilled that so many of you take the time to read my book reviews and the fact that many authors will wait for me to get to their 'labor of love' in posting an honest review, warms my heart immensely.

From LadyD Books, thanks for following my blog!

With appreciation,







 “You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF

Post a Comment

As always, so nice to hear from you!