Review: I Like Bees, I don't Like Honey!





About The Book

 like bees . . . but I don't like honey!
I like my imaginary friend . . . but I don't like it when people say he's not real.
A beautifully illustrated, funny and thought-provoking book for building confidence and encouraging children to express their feelings - about anything and everything. This book will help enable a much broader conversation about individuality, fear, and hopes.
All author royalties are being donated to the NSPCC.



"An important book helping children understand that their feelings and opinions MATTER, written with charm and warmth. Empowering and a great way to help children speak up about their anxieties and worries." <–> Francesca Simon

"I'll tell you what I like - this book!" <–> Andy Stanton

book illustration

Kindle Edition

Book Review

My older grandson really likes this book because they talk about what they like and don't like. I love the fresh approach to sharing feelings and learning from one another. Great discussion for sensitive kids talking about what they are afraid of. They will want to join in sharing their hopes, what they love and their passion! The rhyming words are wonderful and warm, the story layout is so charming and the illustrations are fantastic! The book makes a great gift for all ages, building confidence and self-awareness. My younger grandson grinned and said, "This is fun!" Get the book. It's awesome!

5/5 stars. Really like this one!

I Like Bees, I Don't Like Honey!

A side note, all the author royalties from the sale of the book will help the NSPCC keep the children safe. Visit, nspcc.org.uk

Thank you, LibraryThing!

Happy Reading!

Lady D
 “You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF

Post a Comment

As always, so nice to hear from you!