DesignCap Review


Christmas Poster


Over Christmas break, taking a few weeks off from piano teaching, I decided to experiment with a  program, DesignCap. It's super easy to use and the graphics are incredible! My first poster is so professional looking! I love it!!

About DesignCap


DesignCap is a free poster maker to help users create custom posters in minutes, no advanced graphics skills needed. Try it out: https://www.designcap.com.

Some of its key features:
* Hundreds of professionally designed templates.
* Thousands of stock photos, clipart images, shapes, fonts, and backgrounds.
* Fully customizable features.
* Completely free to use.
* Localized into 7 languages: English, German, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, French, Chinese.

Love poster

I decided to experiment with a personal message and I designed this poster for my social media account on FaceBook. Many of my friends know me as 'A very nice Greek lady.' In addition, my family and friends know how much I love my 5 grandkids. So, designing this vibrant poster was so easy to make. You can do it, too. https://www.designcap.com

Birthday party poster

Lastly, I wanted to design an invitation for the family to come to a rockin' birthday party celebration for a special gal who is loved by all. I found a huge selection of professionally designed templates and a plethora of photos to choose from. Easy to assemble and the process goes quickly from beginning to end. Did I mention DesignCap is free to use and is available in other languages? Yes!

So, what do you think? I'm very pleased and look forward to creating more!

5/5 stars! Highly recommend!

Thanks, PearlMountain Technology for another great resource!

Lady D

 “You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF

Post a Comment

As always, so nice to hear from you!