--The Mini – Check out and read 25 library books.
--Just My Size – Check out and read 50 library books.
--Stepping It Up – Check out and read 75 library books.
--Super Size Me – Check out and read 100 library books.
(Aim high. As long as you read 25 by the end of 2010, you are a winner.)
This is my first challenge of the new year so I decided to stay small and enjoy reaching my goal, the mini challenge, of reading 25 children's library books. So, how about you... will you be joining us?
Here's what's on my list:
1. Purplicious - Victoria & Elizabeth Kann
2. The Funny Little Woman - Arlene Mosel
3. Duck Soup - Jackie Urbanovic
4. Thomas and the Shooting Star - Thomas & Friends
5. Chicken Joy on Redbean Road - Jacqueline Briggs Martin
6. Brown Bear, Brown bear - Bill Martin
7. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom - Bill Martin
8. Dinosaur Roar - Paul Strickland
9. "Hi, Pizza Man!" - Virginia Walter
10. Max's Dragon Shirt - Rosemary Wells
11. Red Leaf, Yellow Leaf - Lois Ehlert
12. Lunch - Denise Fleming
13. Jump Frog Jump - Robert Kalan
14. Milton the Early Riser - Robert Kraus
15. You're Just What I Needed - Ruth Krauss
16. Napping House - Audrey Wood
17. Golden Bear - Ruth Young
18. Little Mouse, The Red Ripe Strawberry and the Big Hungry Bear - Don and Audrey Wood
19. Big or Little - Kathy Stinson
20. Pumpkin, Pumpkin - Jeanne Titherington
21. Max's Bath - Rosemary Wells
22. Brave Bear - Kathy Mallett
23. Tom and Pippo Read a Story - Helen Oxenbury
24. Today Is Monday - Eric Carle
25. Carl's Birthday - Alexandra Day