Wordless Wednesday: I Know I've Been Good





What Do We Love About Christmas?
 
What do we love about Christmas;
Does our delight reside in things?
Or are the feelings in our hearts
The real gift that Christmas brings.

It's seeing those we love,
And sending Christmas cards, too,
Appreciating people who bring us joy
Special people just like you.

 
By Joanna Fuchs


My grandson is patiently waiting on the ranch for his cousins to arrive. He has been my helper all day. I know he has been good!

It will be a very fine day for us all. Are you ready for all the festivities? From our house to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas!







“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF

Post a Comment

As always, so nice to hear from you!