Wordless Wednesday: Cinderella is Coming



For Wordless Wednesday


For Outdoor Wednesday

For Watery Wednesday

For Rednesday

Cinderella is coming to the ranch for a visit. Grandma is taking appointments for those who wish to see the princess. (I'm just kidding). You know who you are, so just give us a jingle, whether you live close or far away. I may miss a post now and then for the next few weeks but you can look forward to more photos of our time together and in the meantime, we'll be:

1. Walking through the pine trees.
2. Hiking nature paths to visit the little rain we get.
3. Planting a new crop of garden tomatoes. I sure can use the farm labor.

I'm off to the store to gather coloring books, play-do, etc. I've got to get my cameras ready and batteries all charged up.

How do you feel about your grandchildren visits? Are you not walking in the clouds?!

Warmly,






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis

Enhanced by Zemanta