Wordless Wednesday: Talking Parrots

Beautiful Red Parrots: LadyD Books

Safari Park Red Parrots: LadyD Books

Two Red Parrots: LadyD Books

Beautiful Parrot: LadyD Books

Safari Park Parrot: LadyD Books

Blue Parrot: LadyD Books

 I have always loved the sights and sounds of the rainforest. For Mother's Day, we went to the San Diego Safari Park and discovered these beautiful parrots as we were leaving the park. I'm so glad I brought along my Nikon D200. We had a wonderful, relaxing day with the animals. I just love birds. Do you?

Photos For: Rednesday, Outdoor Wednesday, and Wordless Wednesday! These colorful birds remind me of the children's picture book, The Parrot Tico Tango.







 “You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis
Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely captures of the talkers! Nice and vibrant tones. Funny, my daughter, son-in-law and two grandies were there last week as part of their vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful birds - thanks for joiing us for WW at Create with Joy!

    I hope you'll stop by this weekend for Friendship Friday AND the Book Bloggers Hop - great topics to discuss on both!

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!