Sky Balloons


balloon ride at the Safari Park

Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon
Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon
We could float among the stars together, you and I
For we can fly we can fly
Up, up and away
My beautiful, my beautiful balloon
The world's a nicer place in my beautiful balloon
It wears a nicer face in my beautiful balloon
We can sing a song and sail along the silver sky
For we can fly we can fly
Up, up and away
My beautiful, my beautiful balloon
Suspended under a twilight canopy
We'll search the clouds for a star to guide us
If by some chance you find yourself loving me
We'll find a cloud to hide us
We'll keep the moon beside us
Love is waiting there in my beautiful balloon
Way up in the air in my beautiful balloon
If you'll hold my hand we'll chase your dream across the sky
For we can fly we can fly
Up, up and away
My beautiful, my beautiful balloon
Balloon...
Up, up, and away.....

Lyrics: The 5th Fifth Dimension,Up Up and Away
Oh, what a song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5akEgsZSfhg

Have you ever been up in a hot air balloon?

vast yellow air balloon

The San Diego Safari Park offers a balloon ride for those to see a glorious view of this vast refuge.

This enormous air balloon sends frequent visitors upwards throughout the day.

photoshop air balloon ride

I recently lost my aunt and uncle. I was so very close to them and I will miss them dearly. I am comforted to know they are with Jesus and I'm holding onto the remembrance of so many wonderful memories. Have you ever lost a loved one and have felt that tug on your heart? Yes, it will pass. Love is so great. Balloon photos for Skywatch Friday

cactus blossom

You might feel alone sometimes when you're grieving the loss of a friend or family member but He promises we are never alone. He's always with us. Cactus blossom photo taken at the Safari Park Nature Trail for Orange You Glad It's Friday. Do you have a cactus garden?

larry osborne accidental pharisees


The Friday 56

Currently, I'm reading Accidental Pharisees by Larry Osborne. Oh my, it is such a good read. Now there isn't a page 56, so I chose the very last line to the previous page for this book meme.

"We can't see what God sees, which is why he asks us to leave the judging to him."
Accidental Pharisees: Avoiding Pride, Exclusivity, and the Other Dangers of Overzealous Faith

boys with mom at the park

I'll be blogging more about my grandson's b'day party at the park. He invited lots of friends and in this photo you can see some of the big boys with his Aunt Shasta, along with Ryan standing up on the ledge to the left. At first glance, this picture reminded me of the movie, Men In Black. Photo for Color Connection. Did you see this movie?

Blessings,






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis
Enhanced by Zemanta

14 comments:

  1. I was singing while scrolling down. Love the balloon and the cactus blossom.

    Thanks for joining OYGIF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Maria and yes, I like this song also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that song was so light and airy....and no, I can't fathom an air balloon ride - I have fear of heights )yet planes don't scare me at all)
    I have a cactus plant just like yours, altho the blossom is yellow...fun post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a very relaxing ride but I understand, Joanne. Some heights bother me as well.

      Delete
  4. I love those balloons!! Pretty cactus too! That 56 is very powerful.
    Happy belated birthday to the grandlittle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Freda. I agree with you on this week's #56!

      Delete
  5. The balloon ride looks like fun but I think I will be afraid to ride one...Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It slowly moves through the clouds in a gentle, gliding manner. Thanks for your comment, Christine; much appreciated.

      Delete
  6. Love the balloon pics! Great 56!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Yvonne. Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  7. I thought there was enough orange on the balloon to make it your entry...but the cactus is a nice addition...My condolences for you loss...May the Holy Spirit be a comfort and a guide. And yes, Men In Black is a fav. My OYGIF: http://lmkazmierczak.blogspot.com/2013/04/utf-unable-to-forward.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, there is ornage on the balloons and tons of yellow! Thanks for your kind words.

      Delete
  8. I love the balloon pics, especially the third one. I'm sorry to hear about your aunt, she's in a better place now.
    is that your daughter? she's gorgeous. and as i've told you before, the little one is super cute!
    men in black is my favorite movie series, particularly the last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, that's not my daughter... and yes, Aunt Sophia is in heaven. Thanks so much for your comments.

      Delete

As always, so nice to hear from you!