Kind of funny going into Mother's Day weekend, looking up... only to see Mother Goose in the sky! Maybe call this blog post, Mother Goose
Mom and Me
Here I am with my mother when I was about 3 years old. Love you mom! I'll see you again...
Currently, LadyD Books is reading a signed copy of Grand-Loving (Making Memories with Your Grandchildren) by Sue Johnson.
"Can your faraway little one remember the layout of your house? Try this fun homemade flannel-board puzzle."
It's a "Houzzle"?
It's not only a challenging game but also a unique way to remember experiences they've had with you at your home.
Ages: Three to eight years
You'll Need to Send
- A layout of your house that you draw on interfacing material and cut into rooms.
- Draw the floor plan of your home on the interfacing.
- Cut each room out and send it in an envelope for your grandchild to reassemble.
- You can also send pretend furniture made from flannel or remnant interfacing so your "interior designer" can play "Grandma and Grandpa's house."
- While challenging your grandchild's memory, you'll also be refreshing her memories of visits to your home.
Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies!
“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis