Creating Word Clouds

LadyD-Books: Word Cloud

 I found a cool creative resource online. You'll find it at http://www.tagxedo.com/ I wanted to share it with my readers because I will not be participating in all my book and photo memes this week. You see, my children and 5 grandchildren are coming home for a family reunion this summer. Oh, it will be grand to see everyone again and all be together! We've had family gatherings at resorts before for many folks to fly in from other parts of the states. One year we went to Snowbird, a ski lodge in Utah. It was quite nice and the price was reasonable due to the off season at a ski resort.

creating word clouds online


This time all my peeps will be staying at our home. We'll be swimming a lot and going on a safari at the San Diego Wild Animal Park. I know there will be lots of reading time with picture books!! Have you experienced a family reunion? If so, what was your favorite part? Of course I'll be taking lots of photos... Probably 68,000 or so!! Hope to catch up with you soon.

Wishing my dear readers, Happy 4th!

Blessings to all!






 “You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF

Post a Comment

As always, so nice to hear from you!