Friday 56: Life With Lord Byron


We have a new host for The Friday 56. It's Freda over at Freda's Voice. You will want to stop by her blog and see a professional looking blog, for sure. After your visit, maybe I'll see you again back here. Congratulations Freda!
Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56.
*Find any sentence that grabs you.
*Post it.
*Link it here.
Life With Lord Byron
  
I'm reading a biography on laughter, romance, and lessons learned from golf's greatest gentleman, Life With Lord Byron by Peggy Nelson. It's a paperback book and an easy read. I'm enjoying it, especially because my daddy was a golfer and I love a round of golf, too.


Here's LadyD Books Friday 56:


"Now I try to always take time for people when I see someone down in the dumps and give them a little light."

Have a great Friday. What have you been reading?


-- LadyD

“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me.” — C. S. Lewis



Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Great sentence (and a great thing to do)!

    Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/11/friday-56.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the kind of attitude more people should display!

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Sounds like sound advice from Lord Byron. I'm reading an autobiography too. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books
    http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2010/11/friday-56_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golf? I've never golfed unless putt-putt counts. ;)

    Here's mine:
    http://lulilut.blogspot.com/2010/11/friday56.html

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!