Tonka Truck

Grandson with Toy: LadyD Books

Tonka Truck with Grandson: LadyD Books

Grandsons play with trucks

Tonka Truck and Ball: LadyD Books

My grandson just turned "1" and is taking a few steps... and so a new chapter begins!

Indeed, I found the color yellow, not only in nature with its beautiful flowers and surroundings but on their shirts and truck, too.

So, the Tonka Truck reminded me of former blog posts and posed the question...  Have I posted book reviews about trucks before? The answer is YES! It figures, having 3 grandsons! lol I LOVE these great picture books for children!


Porch Dream

Colonel Trash Truck

LadyD books participating in Mellow Yellow Monday.



5 comments:

  1. you got beautiful grandsons dear. you are lucky to have those precious angels with you. congrats on the baby that is doing good in taking his first few steps..

    if you could please take a peek at my MYM entry too, thanks! To Pretty To Be Wild

    ReplyDelete
  2. these little boys are cute! and it looks like they have a huge playground-lucky boys!:p i love the yellows in these photos.

    MYM @ Live in the Moment

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute!

    Yellow at my page, please come and see. Have a great week ahead@!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just followed your blog LadyD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! The boys look like they are having a great time with the truck. I love all the yellows.

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!