Paper Pockets

Follow My Book Blog Friday


The Question:

If you could pick one character in a book, movie or television show to swap places with, who would it be?

My Answer: 

I would have to say I would like to be Snow White for one day!

Question: As a book blogger, how do you introduce yourself in your profile?
From http://crazy-for-books.com 


Answer: Easy, just talk from your heart!

Freda's Meme


The Friday 56

Fun, fancy gifts to make and give!


 Page 56: Paper Pockets


"Make a pouch that's perfect for cards or goodies. Fold a long paper rectangle into thirds, shaping a pouch with a flap. Seal edges with craft glue, or make holes with mini hole punch and weave in card or ribbon. Decorate with stickers, ribbon, or sprigs of evergreen. Fold flaps on dotted lines, and overlap flaps to seal."

 Pocket... a small bag to put treasures in!
How To Make Pockets from Construction Paper

Being a music kindergarten teacher, I am continually looking for music crafts for the five year olds.
The I Spy Whole Notes was a huge success. The children loved them and the game was fun, too!


Then I made Music Mouse Tambourines and those were cute, noisy and loud!!


Are you one who enjoys making crafts?


LadyD Books is participating in the following Friday memes.









“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis



My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. My mom and sisters were very crafty, but I didn't get that gene for some reason. I love the idea of making things, but I never seem to get started on anything.
    Here's Mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a tough question since my taste in books, movies and tv are a little weird in that I like action, scifi and thrillers. Maybe Alice (I'll let you figure out which one), it would be fun to explore that world. But only for one day and before she gets caught again.

    That looks like a fun crafts book. I'll bet the kids love projects like the pocket especially if they get to put fun things inside.

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!