So. California Book Festival

Orange County Book Festival

Orange County hosted their 8th annual children's book festival on October 2nd. This was my first children's book festival that I attended and I was thrilled with what I saw and experienced!

Fancy Nancy illustrator, Robin Priess Glasser was there, along with the hottest Young Adult Authors, Professional Storytellers and 100+ popular authors such as Molly Shannon who wrote Tilly the Trickster. Here's a few more photos to share with you. 

Author Natalie Tinti
 I met this bright, young lady and had the opportunity to chat awhile with 12 year old multi-award winning author, illustrator and speaker. I was very impressed with this star!





Have you ever been to a book festival? Isn't it exhilarating and inspiring?! This was a happening place. I look forward to going again!

If you're interested in connecting with a fabulous writer's community, visit  The CBI Clubhouse Children's Writing Community


More to come, later...


LadyD Books is participating in Outdoor Wednesday, http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com
and Facebook-Hopping-Wednesday







“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis







My Family from WiddlyTinks.com

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I have never been. But if it involved children's books, I would be in trouble. I would want to spend, spend, spend! :)

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!