Pajama Light


Pajama Light Sky

 Here I am again, not getting anything done but admiring my view. I just finished teaching a music class to the five-year-old kiddos at Anny's Kindergarten. I am looking forward to our Thanksgiving vacation. Here in California, the schools take a one week break. How about you?

It was a very sharp, clear day and I love seeing all the details in the mountains, as well as the town in the valley. Dusk is approaching on us and my thoughts turn to a wonderful picture book. Are you familiar with Pajama Light? It is written by Gale Sypher Jacob and illustrated by Mark Graham.

In simple, easy-to-read rhymes, the author conveys all the tenderness and warmth of a loving father-daughter relationship. Mark Graham's gorgeous paintings capture the drama and majesty of a sunset, a lighthouse, and a rugged coastline. Parents and children alike will enjoy this simply told tale of an evening's bedtime treat.

"Hand for Daddy, hand for Bear, step out, sniff the sea-salt air. Pajama walk again tonight. Here I come, Pajama Light!"


Pajama Light 

Next time I'll point the camera towards an ocean view. What did your sky look like today? Visit more wonderful photos, if you like,  at
SkyWatch Friday 

Have a wonderful weekend!






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous view - such lovely light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The landscape is so beautiful. I haven't heard any Thanksgiving break here in MI. I guess because any time we have a break because of the snow which is starting to fall ^_^ Happy weekend!

    SWF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very picturesque view!
    Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful view made even nicer with the lovely afternoon light. You also have an ocean view? Must be a special place.

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!