All Things Pink

For  Quote It Saturday


For Flowers on Saturday


For Pink Saturday


For Weekend Flowers




                                                                Hardy Pink Vine!




                               Dried Cranberry Butter 
  
It’s so easy to make your own herb butter at home. The combinations of flavor are endless. I use about 2 cups of herbs (just the leaves, not the stems) chopped. Add one pound of unsalted butter and mix well. Then place the herb butter on a piece of parchment paper in a long log shape. You will want to cover the log of butter with plastic after that. 

Refrigerate for about a week or you can store it in the freezer. I use the butter for cooking vegetables or I’ll add a tablespoon or two in a pan while sautéing mushrooms or pan-frying seafood. For more of my article visit, Herbal Handiwork.

























The Color Pink

"The color pinkpink_hitop.jpg
makes me wink!
I think about it
all the time.
It’s not a lime!
It’s pink,
of course.
Not a horse!
Just pink.
Blink!"

by Sarah, age 7
Texas Children’s Hospital





Did you know that on March 3, 1847, Alexander Graham Bell, the inventor of the telephone was born. Should kids have their own personal phones? Why or why not?

  
I'm sure you are familiar with the series, Pinkalicious! Just perfect for my granddaughter!

Pinkalicious


LadyD Books is linking with,







“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. Love all the pink today.
    I personally think cell phones are overrated for kids or adults. I refuse to get one. I don't like being tracked down, every minute of the day. They can reach me by home phone, leave a message or nothing at all. My son has one, only because my mom pays for it. As I said, I refuse to, and he is almost 17.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers! As for the phone- my older boys (17/15) have one each and I'm glad- because it's the only way I can talk to them with their busy schedules!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice photos.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Visiting you on Pink Saturday.

    I like the vintage plate that the cranberry butter is on.

    Please visit me if you can.

    monah

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful set of pink photos :))

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!