Wordless Wednesday: Cinderella is Coming



For Wordless Wednesday


For Outdoor Wednesday

For Watery Wednesday

For Rednesday

Cinderella is coming to the ranch for a visit. Grandma is taking appointments for those who wish to see the princess. (I'm just kidding). You know who you are, so just give us a jingle, whether you live close or far away. I may miss a post now and then for the next few weeks but you can look forward to more photos of our time together and in the meantime, we'll be:

1. Walking through the pine trees.
2. Hiking nature paths to visit the little rain we get.
3. Planting a new crop of garden tomatoes. I sure can use the farm labor.

I'm off to the store to gather coloring books, play-do, etc. I've got to get my cameras ready and batteries all charged up.

How do you feel about your grandchildren visits? Are you not walking in the clouds?!

Warmly,






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis

Enhanced by Zemanta

9 comments:

  1. You covered all the Wednesdays very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LV. I try and sometimes it works. Other times, I find the day just zooms by and my blogging is more hit and miss. I appreciate your encouraging words.

      Delete
  2. Hi there LadyD! I found you at It's a Very Cherry World Linky party! And I'm glad I did. I love book blogs, I am a librarian and review books on my blog, also! I also play piano at church, used to teach piano lessons, substitute teach, so we have a lot in common! I love your outdoor picks of the piney woods. Come by a visit me sometime at hensrule.blogspot.com!
    So glad to meet you,
    Dorothy and Wilma~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following Dorothy. I'm heading over to see you and Wilma, to follow back!

      Delete
  3. Awesome and magical child ~ great photos ~~ thanks, namaste, CArol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Indeed, she is amazing. Cute as a button with a Bette Midler personality!!

      Delete
  4. Your Cinderella is so adorable!! Love all those tomatoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am swooning over all those tomatoes!

    Kids and Red


    Would you please consider using only comment moderation and forgetting about Blogger's new, and very-difficult-to-read word verification? My eyes will thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tomatoes are gorgeous! I'm jealous :) Thanks for being a follower, and I'm your newest--I wanted to let you know that I tagged you from my blog. It's a fun game if you're interested: http://redheadedmommycan.blogspot.com/2012/03/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!