Quote It Saturday: C. Drew Lamm



Flowers on Saturday (meme)

Wish I knew the name of this plant. I found it heartily growing outside my neighbor's property while taking a brisk walk yesterday. I want to call it a sword plant because that's what it looks like to me. I don't think it's a rubber plant because the leaves are not thick and green. Plus, I'm wondering if this particular species ever flowers. So, inquiring minds want to know. Any help from my gardening friends is deeply appreciated.
Author, C. Drew Lamm

This plant reminded me of this darling children's book that my Grandson loves, Woodchuck at Blackberry Road. Are you familiar with the author?


Quote It Saturday (meme)
“But we made a pact that night to try. To stay true to ourselves and each other. It's what you have to do when you're a girl. Stick together. Remember what you love. And stay true.”
C. Drew Lamm

LadyD Books is linking up with the following sites,
 
InLinkz.com

Have a wonderful weekend!






“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis
Enhanced by Zemanta

7 comments:

  1. I have no idea what that plant is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed at the plant's color, is it real or you changed it, amazing greyish? I wonder where the green pigments are. Yes most plants flower, but the look of that plant will wait till it gets bigger. It looks like one of our Dracaena or Cordylline, but the color makes the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may be right but isn't the plant interesting?! No I didn't change the color. Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The plant looks great - love the color...
    I love the quote you have and the books look interesting - am going to go look for them to read to my kids .. especially the Prog Frince!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much. It is a spectacular plant... wish I knew its name! :=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would look great in my garden :)

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!