Asian or African Elephant?

Safari Park: Elephants: LadyD Books

Safari Park: Elephants: LadyD Books


Many times throughout the year I like to visit the San Diego Safari Park. I enjoy bringing my camera along, always hoping for some great shots. I must say, the elephant exhibit is phenomenal! Experiencing the elephants up close, surrounded in the beautiful preservation with natural colors, is quite I sight. The fact that they are safe from poachers comforts my heart immensely. The bond between these two was quite an experience to witness. My outing reminded me of an E-book I like.



 Friday #56

"A mother elephant will fight to protect her baby and the other elephants in the herd will join in and help her."

Elephants: Children's Book About Elephants: Fun Facts And Pictures (Fun To Learn Series 2)

About The Book

  • What an elephant looks like.
  • Where do elephants live?
  • What do elephants do all day?
  • Who is an elephant's enemy?
My Review

I know that elephants have a very good memory but I didn't realize they have six sets of teeth because they eat so much. This is just one bit of information provided by the author who has a plethora of elephant facts for children and adults to enjoy. I really like this very educational and engaging book. It's a great story for young readers, explaining how elephants live, eat and communicate. In addition to all of the wonderful information, the pictures of the elephants are quite nice. Plus, there's a bonus quiz added in the back of the book. A sweet presentation of mama and baby Sarita discussing the differences between Asian and African elephants.

5/5 stars. I would recommend to a friend.

Elephants: Children's Book About Elephants: Fun Facts And Pictures (Fun To Learn Series 2)




 “You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis


No comments:

Print Friendly and PDF

Post a Comment

As always, so nice to hear from you!