Tag!


 Janet at Along the Way just tagged me!



I am supposed to answer the following questions, so here goes:

1) If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?

My wedding day because I just love my hubby.
 

2) If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
 
Unfortunately, I can't  but in retrospect, I would have studied harder.

3) What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?
 
 Angelina Jolie; o.k maybe Diana Ross of the Supremes 


4) If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?


My high school History teacher.

5) Name one habit you would like to change in yourself.


Eat way too much garlic.


6) Describe yourself in one word.


Nurturing

7) Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.


Gracious

8) Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.

 
To share quality content with beautiful people.
 

And now it is my turn to tag three more!

Creations By Laurel-Rain Snow 

Grammy Mouse Tails 

Woven By Words 

1 comment:

As always, so nice to hear from you!