The Gazebo

Gazebo Frame: LadyD Books

Frame of Gazebo: LadyD Books

Gazebo: LadyD Books

Gazebo Builder: LadyD Books


 Do you remember me telling you a while back that I live in an avocado grove? Well, I now have my very own outdoor gazebo. I've been waiting to take a photograph of its completion for quite some time. You know, those cascading Wisteria vines in full bloom. Stay tuned. For now, here's seeing the sky through another perspective... a future outdoor reading room!

 Join us at Skywatch Friday







“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis

3 comments:

  1. Lovely gazebo! Would love to sit there and read!

    http://fredamans.blogspot.com/2011/06/sky-friday_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I'd love to stay in that gazebo of yours for days! the scenes around it look so relaxing and peaceful! :)

    I hope you can visit and see my MARVELOUS MOON captures and be amazed yourself! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wowww... am so wishful of a gezebo! Yours look pretty, can't wait to see it completed! :) happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!