Quote It Saturday: Thoreau



 For Flowers on Saturday

Growing along the fence, surrounding a nearby lemon grove, I spotted these lovely flowers, that I believe are roses. I'm just not sure of the name, besides climbing roses. Any ideas? They are such a pretty sight just to see their yellow centers. Indeed, a very popular stop for the honey bee.

For Quote It Saturday

"Passion is universal humanity. Without it religion, history, romance and art would be useless."
       -- Honore de Balzac


"Live each season as it passes; breathe the air; drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each."
           -- Henry David Thoreau

"Cheerfulness is the best promoter of health and is as friendly to the mind as to the body."
        -- Joseph Addison 

For Pink Saturday



Hoping this weekend puts a little lift in your step!







“You can’t get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." C. S. Lewis
Enhanced by Zemanta

8 comments:

  1. I believe they are a type of primrose. Could be wrong.
    Lovely though, and love the quotes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Freda, you may be right on the primrose. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful blossom.

    Regards and best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little pink feet makes for a super feature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful roses :)
    I like that quote by Joseph Addison :)
    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sweetie...
    What a gorgeous share. I love these flowers and of course the bee is the element of surprise. I would be walking back and forth, and back and forth just taking in the wonderful fragrance.

    I have so enjoyed our lemon tree blooms right now, they smell heavenly and I can hear all the bees at work amongst the branches and leaves.

    Thanks for sharing dear one. Have a glorious week. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete

As always, so nice to hear from you!